Congratulations!

 maandag 14 februari 2011

It's my parents 36th Wedding Anniversary today! So I had to make a sweet card for them. I kept it very natural which is the challenge at ABC Challenge . The challenge at Cute Card Thursday is hearts & flowers.



Stamp: none...
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Everafter
Other: ribbon, charm, flowers, Glittermist, pearls, NellieSnellen die, embossing die, leaves punch

2 reacties:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥,  14 februari 2011 om 23:16  

OH MY! How elegant is this and the neutral colors just gives it, it's elegancy.

Pretty touches indeed.Congrats to the parents :)

Thanks you for playing with us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

Heidi,  15 februari 2011 om 04:58  

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the ABC Neutrals challenge.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP