DT BGC: Hearts
zaterdag 5 februari 2011
It's amazing how many people participated in the last Basic Grey Challenges. Lots of people also aplied for the DT position so we have a difficult task to go through all of them.
This Saturday we have another challenge for you!
hearts
I've been so busy that I hardly could find the time to do my DT duties. So I only had about half an hour to make a card. It turned out very simple. Not quite pleased with it. I used the Mojo Monday sketch I liked that one. But it did go wrong when I aplied some liquid pearls in the corners.... I took it of and had to put something else, so it became the rhinestones.
Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: Lemonade by BasicGrey
Other: Twinkling H2O's, stickles, glossy accents, lots of BG buttons!!


2 reacties:
Gorgeous card Sandra, just love this image of Tilda with the hearts. Love the BG papers you have used too and how you have placed the buttons.
Hugs,
Jo xx
adorable Sandra, love how you used the buttons!!
hugs
Een reactie posten