Yo Leonie it's your birthday!

 donderdag 24 juni 2010

Mijn zus Leonie is jarig vandaag dus moest ik een kaart maken natuurlijk. Ik ben docent en de laatste weken zijn altijd enorm hectisch maar ik heb toch tijd gevonden tussen het nakijken door. Ik heb de sketch van Mojo Monday gebruikt. Het is een zomer kaart en dat is de uitdaging van Stamp Something en ik heb een bijtje bijgevoegd en dat moet bijDutch Dare Card Challenge.

It's my sisters birthday today! Check out her wonderful blog: Leonie and leave a nice comment. So naturally I had to make a card. Since I'm a teacher these final weeks of the year are always the most busy ones, but I did find some time.
I used the sketch from Mojo Monday. Its a summer card which is the challenge at Stamp Something and I included a bee and thats the challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

Stamp: none
Paper: October Afternoon Cherry Hill
Other: die cuts OA Cherry Hill, liquid pearls, lace ribbon

3 reacties:

Julie,  25 juni 2010 om 01:56  

Super cute 30th Birthday card! Happy Birthday to your sister! I'm sure she will LOVE this card!

Kelly Schelske,  25 juni 2010 om 03:00  

Cute card!

Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Anoniem,  25 juni 2010 om 18:55  

Lovely card! Your sister will love it!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP