Happy

 dinsdag 4 mei 2010

Een kaart zonder stempel. Ik ben dus in de geen stempel mood de laatste tijd. Ook een beetje in de geen kaart mood zoals je kunt zien aan de laatste post. Ik heb de sketch van Mojo Monday gebruikt.


A card without a stamp. I guess I'm in the no stamping mood lately. Well also in the no card making mood as you can see by the lack of cards I made recently. I used the sketch by Mojo Monday.

Stamp: none
Paper: Cherry Hill October afternoon, black cardstock, creme cardstock
Other: die cuts from Cherry Hill, perlenpen, stickels

3 reacties:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama),  4 mei 2010 om 18:16  

Oooh, so pretty, love the colors and the flower is wonderful!

Andrea Ewen,  6 mei 2010 om 02:42  

Beautiful, that flower is gorgeous and your colors are wonderful! Lovely card!

Unknown,  9 mei 2010 om 03:53  

So, so pretty. You rocked the OA paper!! Gorgeous!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP