Spring

 zaterdag 20 februari 2010

Hebben jullie ook zo'n behoefte aan het begin van de lente? Nou ik wel. Afgelopen donderdag was mijn moeder's verjaardag dus heb ik natuurlijk een kaart gemaakt. Ik heb de sketch van Everybody Art Challenge gebruikt. En ik heb er een lente kaart van gemaakt wat de uitdaging is van A Spoonfull Of Sugar.


Are you also longing for spring to arrive? Well I am. I've never seen so much snow in the Netherlands for such a long time. Last Thursday it was my mum's birthday so naturally I made a card. I used the Everybody Art Challenge sketch. And I decided to make it a spring card which is the challenge at A Spoonfull Of Sugar.
Can you believe this???? It started snowing as soon as I finished this post.......

Stamp: Penny Black
Paper: October Afternoon Cherry Hill
Other: liquid pearls, Cherry Hill shape, flowers, ribbon, button, brad, pearl pin

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP