A helping hand
maandag 22 februari 2010
Ik heb laatst de challenges van Anyone for Anya gevonden. Deze keer is de uitdaging 'iets totaal anders'. Normaal gesproken doe ik nooit een laag cardstock onder mijn papier, maar gisteren heb ik op de Creabeurs verschillende kleuren cardstock gekocht dus dacht ik laat ik het eens proberen. En ik vind het erg mooi geworden. Bijna alles wat ik op de kaart heb gebruikt heb ik gisteren gekocht, behalve de stempel die heb ik afgelopen keer op de Stempelmekka gekocht en nog nooit gebruikt. Ik heb de sketch gebruikt van Friday Sketchers. Ik wil deze kaart ook indienen als lente kaart bij Stamp Something en A Spoonfull Of Sugar.
I recently discovered the challenges from Anyone for Anya. This time the challenge is 'something completely different'. Well normally I don't layer my cards with cardstock but yesterday we went to a craftsfair and I bought some cardstock, so I thought why not give it a try? I love how it turned out. Practically everything on the cards is bought at the fair. Except for the stamp, I bought that one at the Stempelmekka but never used it before. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I also want to enter it as a spring card in both Stamp Something and A Spoonfull Of Sugar.
Stamp: Greeting Farm Rock the Farm
paper: My Mind's Eye Penny Lane
other: Perlenpen, Twinkling H2O's, flowerpunch, branchpunch, flowers


4 reacties:
Great card Sandra, thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
Caz
x
Adorable! Great layout, fun colors and lovely embellishments! Your coloring is fantastic also! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and those pretty papers. Fab accents too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week! :)
A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?
Een reactie posten