Henry

 maandag 11 januari 2010

Ik kan me niet herinneren dat ik deze stempel al een keer gebruikt heb. Ik vind hem in ieder geval erg grappig! De challenge van Whiff of Joy Challenges is om aqua en rood te gebruiken. De sketch is van Create4Fun Challenge. De uitdaging van ABC Challenge is de L for layering, nou genoeg laagjes vind ik.


I can't even remember if I have ever used this WoJ Henry stamp before. Well I think it is just so funny! The challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges is to use aqua and red. The sketch is from Create4Fun Challenge. The challenge at ABC Challenge is the L for layering, well lots of layers in this card!

Stamp: Whiff of Joy, Hero Arts sentiment, Autumn Leaves swirl, Prima Marketing
Paper: Collage Press Camden
Other: stickles, leaves punch, border punch, Twinkling H2O's, pearl, brads, PM flower, ink

6 reacties:

Fabiola,  11 januari 2010 om 21:04  

elle est juste trop jolie ta carte super

Victoria,  11 januari 2010 om 21:57  

Fab card Sandra. Love the papers and the LO you've used. Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Jane,  12 januari 2010 om 01:29  

Oh I love this, gorgeous papers and details, thanks so much for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xx

Anne-Marije,  12 januari 2010 om 15:14  

Hallo Sandra,
Wat een leuke kaart zeg. Mooie kleurencombinatie.
Bedankt voor het meedoen met de Create4fun challenge van deze week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Lorraine A,  12 januari 2010 om 21:59  

fabulous card :-) I love this image and the papers are fab ! Gorgeous colours ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

mu42800,  13 januari 2010 om 17:53  

extra !! magnifique ta carte
bizz Mu

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP