Totally special

 donderdag 31 december 2009

Tussen kerst en oud en nieuw heb ik lekker tijd om een kaart te maken! Deze keer heb ik de sketch van Papertake gebruikt. De kleuren zijn voornamelijk lemon en lime en dat is de uitdaging van Colour create.
Bijna nieuwjaar! Ik ga zo naar mijn zus Leonie om het te vieren.
Ik wens jullie allemaal een goed uiteinde en de best wensen voor het nieuwe jaar!


Since it's the Holidays, I have some time to make a card. This time I used the sketch from Papertake. The colors are mainly lemon and lime which is the challenge at Colour create.
Well the new year is just a few hours away. I'm getting ready and will be spending the evening at my sisters (Leonie).
I whish you all the best for the year 2010!

Stamp: Magnolia, sentiment Hero Arts
Paper: Crate Paper Prudence Collection
Other: glitter diecuts and epoxy buttons both Crate Paper, ribbon, pearls, Twinkling H2O's


6 reacties:

Faye,  31 december 2009 om 18:56  

Sandra, this is a beautiful card! Your coloring is done so well. I love the Magnolia stamp. It is new to me.

Donna,  1 januari 2010 om 19:41  

Fantastic take on this weeks sketch Sandra, the lion image is amazing! Thanks for playing along with this weeks PTW challenge :) Donna x

Sharon Caudle,  2 januari 2010 om 04:45  

This card is adorable and LOVE that Magnolia lion! Isn't it so much fun to use??!! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Sharon Traynor Designs,  2 januari 2010 om 21:29  

Such a cute card. The image is adorable and I love all the details that you've added to the card. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kazabing,  3 januari 2010 om 17:41  

Happy New Year Sandra. Lovely card and I love that Lion image.
Kaza.xx

Deanne,  9 januari 2010 om 23:14  

What a beautiful card Sandra! Your paper choices are gorgeous. And your image is just adorable! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP