Wedding

 dinsdag 4 augustus 2009

Het is echt alleen maar babies en trouwerijen! Vrijdag gaat mijn nichtje trouwen. Ik heb deze kaart met de sketch van Secret Crafter gemaakt. Ik heb ook nog een doosje gemaakt in dezelfde stijl. Daar gaan dan wat hart snoep in.


It's a time of babys and weddings! This friday there is another wedding I have to go to. I made this card using the sketch from Secret Crafter. I also made a little box in the same style. I want to put some heart shaped candy in it. I'll try to take a picture of that soon.

stamp: Whiff of Joy
paper: Making Memories Weddingo
other: nestabilities, ribbon, brad, buttons, liquid pearls

2 reacties:

Jill,  5 augustus 2009 om 22:40  

ohh Sandra your wedding card is beautiful so elegant, I love the Design papers and the pearls, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Cathy,  7 augustus 2009 om 17:25  

Such an elegant card and lovely image.
Thank you for taking part in this week's SCSC.
Cathy xx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP