Babygirl
maandag 3 augustus 2009
En weer een babykaartje. De baby is nog niet geboren maar ik weet al wel dat het een meisje gaat worden. Voor deze kaart heb ik de sketch van Friday Sketchers gebruikt. Ik heb eens wat geprobeert met het lint. Het viel niet mee maar ik vind het wel leuk geworden! Ook weer veel bloemen voor de Whiff of Joy Challenges.
I made another babycard. The baby hasn't been born yet but I know it will be a girl. For this card I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I tried something different with the ribbon this time. It wasn't easy and my sowing skills where tested but I like the result. And again I used lots of flowers which is still the challenge Whiff of Joy Challenges.
stamp: Whiff of Joy
paper: Papermania, Blueberry Hill
other: flower punch, leaves punch, ribbon, spelbinders, flowers, brad, liquid pearls, sewing machine


2 reacties:
Beautiful card Sandra, love the image, and the softness of the colours. Love what you have done with the ribbon. Louise x
A beautiful card, love how you have attached the ribbon. hugs rachxx
Een reactie posten