Sugar

 donderdag 21 mei 2009

Omdat het een vrije dag is, hebben Leonie en ik besloten dat het tijd was om weer eens een stempeldag te houden. Ik heb dus al mijn spullen gepakt, nouja niet alles, en naar haar huis gereden. Ik vond dat het wel weer eens tijd werd om een Sugar Nellie stempel te gebruiken. Ik heb daar niet veel van en Leonie wel. De sketch is van The Sugar Bowl en je moet parels gebruiken als je wilt winnen.


Since we have a day off, Leonie and I decided it was time for another stamp day! So I packed all my stuff (well not everything that wouldn't fit the table LOL) and drove to her house. I thought it was time for a Sugar Nellie challenge again. I don't have a lot of SN stamps, but Leonie does. The sketch is the challenge at The Sugar Bowl and you need to use pearls if you want to win.

DP: Crate Paper
Stamp: Sugar Nellie
Medium: Colorbox ink and twinkling H2O's
Diecuts: Crate Paper
Other: flower punch, brads, leaves punch, pearls, spacers

12 reacties:

Donna,  22 mei 2009 om 01:03  

Very pretty card Sandra, was just looking at this stamp today trying to decide if I needed it or not, and after seeing your lovely coloring, I think I do. The flowers are gorgeous as well.
hugs
Donna

Lilian,  22 mei 2009 om 06:39  

Lovely card and wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too!

mueppi,  22 mei 2009 om 08:56  

Wonderful card Sandra!
I love this image and your coclouring!
Hugs Gisela

Gayle,  22 mei 2009 om 09:35  

Hi Sandra
I really love your colour combination!
Thank for playing in The Sugar Bowl!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Tiets,  22 mei 2009 om 10:17  

wat een geweldig kaartje Sandra!

Kimmi,  22 mei 2009 om 13:17  

Hello Sandra!

What a lovely card you've done here. She is gorgeous! Its another stamp I must add to my wish list, saying that I think all the SN stamps I dont have are on that list. Great colours!

Kim

Sharon,  22 mei 2009 om 15:03  

This is so pretty Sandra, I love it!

Crafting Queen,  22 mei 2009 om 21:01  

Really lovely card, the colouring of the image is beautiful. Anesha

Anoniem,  23 mei 2009 om 17:52  

Great interpretation of the sketch!! Love the colors that you have used and what a cute image!!
Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and good luck :)Kathy

Anjou Krelovich,  25 mei 2009 om 01:13  

This is so pretty! I love the color combinations you chose!

Anjou Krelovich,  25 mei 2009 om 01:13  

This is so pretty! I love the color combinations you chose!

Leslie,  31 mei 2009 om 16:31  

Sandra, this is just a fantastic card. I love your take on the sketch and that stamp image. Just beautiful. Leslie

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP