A blue sky and a whiff of joy
vrijdag 22 mei 2009
Nog een kaartje die ik gisteren gemaakt heb. Maar het was al te donker voor de foto dus die kon ik pas vandaag maken. Ik heb deze keer de nieuwe WoJ stempel van Leonie gebruikt. Vorig jaar heb ik de zomerkit van Magnolia gekocht en deze keer zij dus de zomerkit van Whiff of Joy. Ik heb de sketch van Whiff of Joy gebruikt en de kleuren zijn geinspireerd op de mooie bloemen van Colour Create Challenge. Ik heb glitter op de blaadjes van de bloemen gedaan en dat is de uitdaging van The Secret Crafter.
Another card I made yesterday. But it was too dark to take a picture so I had to take it today. This time I used one of the new WoJ stamps from Leonie. Last year I bought the Magnolia summerkit and this time she bought the WoJ summerkit. I used the sketch from Whiff of Joy and the colours ar inspired by the beautifull flowers from the Colour Create Challenge. And I put some glitter on the flowers which is the challenge at The Secret Crafter.
DP and buttons: Basic Grey, Granola
stamp: Whiff of Joy
other: glitter, flower punch, ribbon and liquid pearls, sewing machine


1 reacties:
Fabulous card Sandra. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x
Een reactie posten