Baby cards
zondag 1 juni 2008
Er zijn een paar baby's op komst dus ben ik maar baby kaartjes gaan maken.
Voor de roze kaart ben ik geinspireerd door Lily Bean Paperie, Melissa maakt de meest geweldige kaarten dus bekijk haar blog eens. Ik stuur deze kaart in voor de Cute Card Thursday challenge. Je moet namelijk gebruik maken van patterned paper. Nou dat zit wel op deze kaart. Ik heb wel een paar stempels gebruikt en inkt om te distressen, maar dat was het dan wel.
Voor de blauwe kaart heb ik de sketch van Friday Sketchers gebruikt. Dus nu is het afwachten wat het gaat worden: jongens of meisjes.

There are a couple of births coming up so I decided to do some baby cards.
For the pink on I got inspired by Lily Bean Paperie, Melissa makes the most wonderful cards so do check out her blog. I am entering this card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge. You have to use patterned paper. Well the patterned paper is the most significant thing in this card. I did use some stamps and ink to distress but that is it.
For the blue on I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. So now just wait and see what it is going to be: boys or girls.


13 reacties:
Very cute cards, and CONGRATULATIONS you are one of the winners from my blog candy. You won a set of stamped images of the entire Hänglar set I just received from Sweden. Have fun colouring them.
2 wonderful cards, I love how you have coloured the Sugar Nellie image
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Super cards, love the image on the FS card, thanks for joining in the challenge.
Carole :D
Two beautiful cards both are gorgeous and make a change from the usual baby cards. Sue :o)
Both cards are gorgeous
Het zijn alle twee prachtige kaartjes, mooi afgewerkt!! Leuk dat je meedeed met FS!!
beautiful card, love the patterned paper, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
These are both beautiful cards, lovely soft colours
Both are really beautiful cards! I the B one and the choice of papers are beautiful!! The sugar nellie one is adorable ~ cute image.
Je hebt 2 mooie kaarten gemaakt,mooi zo de kleuren bij elkaar.
pretty card !!!!
Beautiful cards, so pretty
beautiful cards
Een reactie posten