all winners!

 zondag 8 juni 2008

Ik heb alleen maar spullen gebruikt die ik heb gewonnen voor deze kaard. Nou de basiskaart, de bloemen en brads zijn van mijzelf. Het papier, lint en sentiment heb ik gewonnen van Saturdays Workout en het Hangler Stangler afdrukje heb ik gewonnen bij Charlie. Ik heb de sketch gebruikt van Friday Sketchers om deze kaart te maken.


I used only stuff I won making this card. Well the base card, the flowers and brads are from my stash. The paper, ribbon and sentiment I won from Saturdays Workout and the Hangler Stangler image I won from Charlie. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers to make this card.


5 reacties:

Bev 9 juni 2008 om 18:05  

I love this card - it's gorgeous!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie 9 juni 2008 om 22:39  

Great job with the sketch and I love that image!

Anoniem,  10 juni 2008 om 19:55  

Beautiful card, love the papers and the image!

Carole ;D

Anoniem,  11 juni 2008 om 15:54  

very very wonderful pretty stamp I love it !!!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten 12 juni 2008 om 23:19  

Mooie kaart, leuk dat je meer challenges gecombineerd hebt.

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP