In the garden

 vrijdag 2 mei 2008

In de tuin. Nou de laatste paar dagen was dat niet echt aan te raden, maar dat gaat veranderen! Ik weet niet of ik daar nu zo blij mee moet zijn ivm mijn hooikoorts.
Voor dit kaartje heb ik het papier verbrand. De stempelafdruk heb ik gekregen.
Cute Card Thursday heeft een challenge met een tuin thema. Bekijk het eens want het DT heeft weer prachtige kaarten gemaakt!


In the garden. Well the past few days the weather wasn't that great, but that is going to change! I'm not sure if I am that glad with that because the blossems are a big problem for me. My eyes are red and I can't stop sneezing.
I burned the paper for this card. De stampimage I got from someone.
Cute Card Thursday has a challenge with the in the garden theme. Check it out, the DT has maked some wonderful cards!

16 reacties:

Anoniem,  2 mei 2008 om 20:30  

Fabulous card, love it!

jenny,  2 mei 2008 om 20:59  

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the papers x

Anoniem,  2 mei 2008 om 21:05  

Ohhh Sandra, that is fantastic!! papier is een van mijn fav's en de kleuren zijn fab!

lg, Marlene x

Andrea,,  2 mei 2008 om 22:15  

Beautiful card, gorgeous papers and such a cute stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

sandra_w,  2 mei 2008 om 22:54  

Super leuk kaartje, San!

Ila,  2 mei 2008 om 23:39  

Wowzers!! what a fabulous card...I love the colors papers and accents!! Thanks for entering my blog candy!!

Cecilia,  3 mei 2008 om 13:43  

Oh! This is cute card!

mine,
http://www.tiina38.vuodatus.net/blog/1283547

debby4000,  3 mei 2008 om 16:46  

Fabulous card, love the image.

Suzanne,  4 mei 2008 om 08:52  

Gorgeous card I love the image and the and the papers and layout are great. Sue :o)

Beth,  4 mei 2008 om 14:59  

Beautiful card, I love the stamp!

Jutta,  6 mei 2008 om 23:01  

Wat een prachtig kaartje, Sandra. Het plaatje is zo lief en papier en kleuren zijn heel mooi.

Deb,  15 mei 2008 om 17:32  

oh wow, I love this, must have missed it the other week! The image is fabulous!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP