Ila's birthday is coming up and she is celebrating it by giving away some great blogcandy! Her daughter Trina is also giving blogcandy in honour of her mums birthday! Both ladies make wonderful cards so make sure to also check those out!
On this blog you can see the cards I make. I started some years ago, but then I only made Christmas cards. Well my passion grew and now I don't buy any cards anymore. I hope you will enjoy my blog and please leave a comment.
Leonie Design Handmade by Annelies Scrapping my moments Stamping with a Whiff of Joy A Lil' bit of me Magnolia Inspiration Pretty Pressings Taylored Expressions Kristine Artfully Ila Cards by Tiets Patterned Paper Sassy&Sweet Stardust, Gems and Ribbon Lily Bean paperie Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner Hero Arts Crafty Card-I Higgins Franmade Stempelgalsverden Paper Scissors Superheroes Homespun With Heart Enjoy the Journey Bunny-Zoe's Blog Iris Garden Sending you a little Smile All the things I love Janneke's Creations Emma's Paperie Stamping & Sharing April's Roses
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten