My friend

 donderdag 28 februari 2008

Op de blog van Craft and waffle zag ik een challenge waarbij je een kaart moest maken met het thema: Friends. Een vriendin van mij vind een zelfgemaakt kaartje vast erg leuk, maar ik weet dat ze van meer rustigere kleuren houdt. Dus met haar in gedachten heb ik dit kaartje gemaakt. Binnenkort kan ze hem verwachten!


On the Craft and waffle blog I saw a challenge. You had to make a card with the theme: Friends. A friend of mine would love to get a handstamped card, but I know she would prefer some serene colours. This card I made for her. I will send it soon!

2 reacties:

Dawn♥ 28 februari 2008 om 20:52  

Wow love the use of that Basic Grey pattern paper! Your card is just absolutely lovely! Fantastic job well done!

Glitter Monkey 29 februari 2008 om 10:22  

What a beautiful card Sandra! I just love your use of the brown and pink together - really effective. Good luck in the my draw tomorrow! LOL Lynn x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP