26 februari 2008

 donderdag 28 februari 2008

Ik ben al een tijd bezig met het maken van kaarten. Ik zie steeds meer blogs ontstaan en kijk er ook heel vaak op om inspiratie op te doen. Mijn zus heeft zelfs haar eigen blog, waar ze haar kaarten op laat zien. Bekijk haar blog hier , maar kom daarna wel weer snel op mijn blog ;)

Hieronder zet ik een aantal van mijn kaarten die ik tot nu toe gemaakt heb en waar ik het meest trots op ben.





I'm making cards for a while now and I see more and more blogs. I visit them often for inspiration. My sister had her own blog and I published on that one but now I decided I want one of my own. I put some of my cards here check them out!

5 reacties:

craftyb 28 februari 2008 om 11:45  

Hi S, oh I love these cards also - especially the last 2, I'm a big fan of Basic Grey papers! The tilda's are fab. bx

Kristine 28 februari 2008 om 20:07  

What lovely cards you make! Look forward to check out your blog in the future!
Hugs from Kristine;)

Dawn♥ 28 februari 2008 om 20:55  

Love the images on all these CUTE cards! Dynamite looking!

Deb 28 februari 2008 om 22:56  

Fabulous cards Sandra, thank goodness you started your own blog!

Katharina Frei 29 februari 2008 om 23:50  

Congratulations to your own blog! It's good to have room for oneself :)

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP