Wedding

 vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Today I have a wedding from my cousin Ellen. I new (not telling who my informant is)that she will be wearing a black and white wedding dress. So I made the card in these colours. I was inspired by the Less is More challenge which is to use circles. I used my nestabilities to make these and added some rhinestones. That's it. Simple.



Stamp: alphabet by Heidy Swapp
Paper: very old DCWV mini stack
Other: rhinestones

5 reacties:

Kathyk,  22 juli 2011 om 18:24  

Lolvely card and a super idea to co-ordinate with the themed colors for the wedding

Kathyk

Debs M,  22 juli 2011 om 19:03  

lovely idea. and i love the spotty paper and gems x

Chrissie,  22 juli 2011 om 20:42  

Lots of circles here... great monochrome card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi,  22 juli 2011 om 21:16  

Black and white is always so striking
Super circles
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP