2011

 zaterdag 1 januari 2011

Happy Newyear to everyone! I hope you all will have a marvelous 2011.

So my first card of the year. I don't think I ever been this fast. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for it. And I also want to enter the card to the Just Magnolia challenge which is anything goes.



Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: Origins by BasicGrey
Other: flower, ribbon, buttons, nestabilities, Twinkling H2O's, leaves punch

3 reacties:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings,  2 januari 2011 om 01:43  

very pretty card Sandra , such an adorable Magnolia image and I love the pretty papers and beautiful papers.

Thanks so much for joining us in the Just Magnolia challenge and I hope you have a wonderful 2011
hugs
Claudia

Jilli,  2 januari 2011 om 12:56  

Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme, the pretty papers and that adorable lion! I love what you've done with my sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday .... Hugs Jillix

Mary J,  9 januari 2011 om 18:41  

Oh Sandra, another gorgeous card! I love your style!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP