Got a fish?

 maandag 19 oktober 2009

Ja een nieuwe kaart! Ik ben net een paar dagen over in mijn nieuwe huis maar moet nog steeds mijn hobby/werkkamer klaarmaken. Dus moet ik nog steeds naar mijn zus om een kaart te maken. Ik heb mijn nieuwe Anya stempel gebruikt die ik op de StampMekka gekocht had. De uitdaging van Anyone for Anya is om een herfstkaart te maken. Dus heb ik mijn nieuwe Cosmo Cricket papier gebruikt en de paddestoelen erop geplakt. De sketch is van Friday Sketchers


Yep another card! I moved into my new place a couple of days ago but I still have to finish my craftroom/office. So I'm still making cards at my sisters...
For this card I used my brand new Anya stamp I got at StampMekka. The challenge at Anyone for Anya is to make a fall card. So I used my new Cosmo Cricket paper and even put mushrooms on it! The sketch is from Friday Sketchers.

stamp: Greeting Farm
paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Live
other: button BG, thread, Twinkling H2O's

3 reacties:

Anoniem,  20 oktober 2009 om 20:19  

Hi
Wat een leuke kaart. Cosmo Cricket mijn favoriet
Bedankt voor het meedoen aan de AFA challenge
Yvonne x

Renata van Miltenburg 22 oktober 2009 om 14:29  

Fantastische mannenkaart! Geweldig papier en geweldige stempel. Leuk idee om die paddestoelen te gebruiken als herst detail!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Mary J 24 oktober 2009 om 10:52  

Wow! I love what you've done with this little fella! Great use of those papers. I used them in my entry too - great minds think alike, huh?!!

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP