Wedding

 zondag 12 juli 2009

Mijn lieve vriendin Anouk gaat trouwen! Ik hoop dat het weer dan beter is dan nu... Anouk is als kind geemigreerd naar Canada en heeft nog steeds dat engels accent... Maar ze is zo lief dat ik haar dat maar vergeef ;)
Ik ben helemaal bezig met het verbouwen van mijn nieuwe huis. Het ondergaat een totale metamorfose. Het is even volhouden maar het wordt vast helemaal geweldig.
Omdat ik het zo druk heb, heb ik de kaart dus nu maar al gemaakt. De sketch is van Friday Sketchers. Ik heb een hartpin gebruikt en harten zijn de uitdaging van A Spoonfull Of Sugar.


My dear friend Anouk is getting married in a few weeks. I hope the weather will be a lot better than it is at this moment. Her parents moved to Canada when she was a little girl so she grew up there. Even though she is Dutch and has lived her for about 5 years now she still has her accent. But she is so sweet, I forgive her for that.
Well I'm totaly in construction right now. My new house is undergoing a total transformation but I know it will be great!
Because I don't have a lot of time now I decided to make the card in advance.
The sketch I used is from Friday Sketchers. I used a heart pin and hearts are the challenge at A Spoonfull Of Sugar.
I also decorated the inside this time but I didn't take a picture of that.

Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Paper: MakingMemories 'wedding'
Other: Fiskars border punch, flower punch, button BG, pin, liquid pearls, flowers, sewing machine

4 reacties:

Leonie,  12 juli 2009 om 22:06  

Hij is mooi geworden San! Misschien komt de flower soft nog net op tijd :)

liefs Leonie

Juls,  12 juli 2009 om 23:30  

gorgeous wedding card! very striking!

Sadilla,  13 juli 2009 om 22:11  

Wonderful wedding card... so elegant! I like it!
Sadia

aardvarkpest,  16 juli 2009 om 12:54  

Beautiful wedding card.

Glenda

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP