Advent

 maandag 1 december 2008

Katharina has got the most wonderful idea for Advent! She has made a Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar.
Each day a new window will open with a surprise gift for one lucky visitor, the new window will be posted at 00.01 GMT everyday and the winner of the previous days gift will be posted at the same time.

Yesterday I've lit my first candle. Yes I made the piece myself!


1 reacties:

craftyb,  10 december 2008 om 21:06  

Hi sandra..I LOVE your advent candles...they look sooo pretty with the foliage around them! bx

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP