Creative Saturday

 zondag 16 november 2008

Gisteren ben ik naar mijn zus gegaan en wat waren wij creatief! Ik heb 3 kaarten gemaakt en tussendoor ook nog de proefwerken nagekeken. Erg productief dagje dus.
De eerste kaart is een sketch van Friday Sketchers. Ik vond hem best moeilijk maar het is gelukt. Het is niet erg goed te zien op de foto, maar het is bruin en roze. Bij Caardvarks is de challenge Chocolate (daar kan ik echt geen genoeg van krijgen).

Yesterday I went to my sisters house and boy did we get creative! I managed to make 3 cards and grade some papers. Very productive.
The first card is a sketch from Friday Sketchers. It's hard to see but the colours are brown and pink. The challenge at Caardvarks is Chocolate (my favorite).
BG paper: Urban Prairie
BG brads: Urban Prairie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


De volgende kaart is gemaakt met de sketch van Sketch Saturday. Vorig weekend zijn Leonie en ik naar de Kreadoe geweest en daar heb ik weer lekker veel BasicGrey papier ingeslaan. Bij BasicGrey Challenges moet je een jongenskaart maken. Daarom heb ik Edwin gebruikt uit de nieuwe winterkit van Magnolia. Hmm ik heb alleen maar de winterkit gebruikt en al mijn nieuwe papieren zie ik nu...


The next card I made is with the sketch from Sketch Saturday. Last weekend
Leonie and I went to Kreadoe and I bought a lot of new BasicGrey papers! I really love those. I only used BG this weekend on my cards. You had to make a boys card at BasicGrey Challenges so I used Edwin from the new winterkit by Magnolia. I guess I only used new stuff this weekend...
BG paper: Vagabond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


De laatste kaart is een keer iets anders. De sketch is van Stamp Something. Ik heb mijn nieuwe paddestoeltjes van Magnolia gebruikt. De sentiment is een quote die ik geprint heb.


The last card is something different. The sketch is from Stamp Something. I used my new mushrooms by Magnolia. The sentiment is a quote I printed.
BG paper: Offbeat and Urban Prairie


17 reacties:

Mephisto,  16 november 2008 om 13:05  

Wow, thats beautiful Cards!

Domi

Sharon Traynor Designs,  16 november 2008 om 13:21  

Beautiful cards. I like your choice of papers and images on all of them.
Sharon

Murielle,  16 november 2008 om 15:34  

WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea, Sandra!
Great colours!
I love look!!!!!!!
you have make of marvellous cards.
Have a good Sunday and thanks for you participation FS.
hugs, Mumur

Kim Costello,  16 november 2008 om 16:11  

Lovely cards Sandra, great colouring and love the stamping!
Kim

Anoniem,  16 november 2008 om 16:33  

OMG! What wonderful cards! I love Edwin for the BG Challenge he is so cute and I love the layout of the card too. Thanks for playing!

Carole,  16 november 2008 om 19:41  

Three fabulous cards Sandra, just love Tilda on the glass.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Simone,  17 november 2008 om 00:25  

Wow, fabulous cards! I love them all!
Simone

~Denise Lynn~,  17 november 2008 om 03:00  

These are all beautiful! Great colors, layouts and images. Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge, love your card. :)

Anoniem,  17 november 2008 om 03:52  

YUMMY card chickie! beautiful work

Debbie,  17 november 2008 om 09:45  

Wow you have been busy Sandra, your cards are all fabulous and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

Erin...,  17 november 2008 om 15:59  

Beautiful cards! Love the mushrooms! thanks for playing!

Gill,  18 november 2008 om 00:26  

Beautiful cards, love all the colors and the cute images, thanks for joining us this week at SS
Gill x

Cathy,  18 november 2008 om 08:25  

Stunning cards - I love them all, but Edwin does look fab!
Cathy xx

Anoniem,  19 november 2008 om 00:33  

Your cards are `beautiful`:)~X~

Kim Dellow,  21 november 2008 om 14:52  

Some beautiful cards you have made. Kim

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP