Halloween???

 woensdag 22 oktober 2008

Veel blogs zoals Papertake en A Spoon full of Sugar hebben op dit moment Halloween als thema. Tja wat moet je daar nu mee in Nederland??? Ik heb in ieder geval geen Halloween stempels. Dit is het beste wat ik er van kon maken....
De sketch is van Stamp Something. Je kunt daar een van die geweldige WoJ stempels winnen!


A lot of blogs like Papertake and A Spoon full of Sugar are challenging to make a Halloween card. We don't celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands and because so I don't own any Haloween stamps. This is as close as I can get for a Halloween card.....
The sketch I used is a Stamp Something sketch. You can win one of those wonderful WoJ stamps!

10 reacties:

Kathryn 22 oktober 2008 om 18:39  

Wonderful card -- love the owl ! :)

Cathy 22 oktober 2008 om 19:04  

Lovely card - great owl.
Cathy xx

Erin... 22 oktober 2008 om 21:04  

That owl is too cute!! Love the colors and fun little squggles! thanks for playing!

Hazel (Didos) 22 oktober 2008 om 21:28  

Well Done. I found it hard to do too and I celebrate Halloween. Lovely little Owl. Hazel xo

Jilli 22 oktober 2008 om 21:58  

Gorgeous card, love that owl! Fab halloween card! Jillix

Anoniem,  23 oktober 2008 om 09:59  

Gorgeous card Sandra, I Love the colours, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Joey 23 oktober 2008 om 16:35  

I really like this card, the layout is fab and the owl suits it so wellx

flatis stempelwelt 24 oktober 2008 om 07:50  

Lovely card ~ great owl.Love the colors...
Hugs, Sonja x

Debbie 24 oktober 2008 om 17:30  

Great haloween card Sandra, I love the Owl image and colours you have chosen. Debbie x

Mrs Mayne 25 oktober 2008 om 15:49  

This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message!
I really appreciate it.
Sandra

Visitors since february 26 2008

Free Web Site Counter

Important

Text and pictures © Sandra Wittendorp. All rights reserved. The content in this blog may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, or any other use. Thanks for understanding.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP